Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Hooked on HyperDocs!

I'm just finishing up an online class... creating HyperDocs to transform teaching and learning. I'm hooked!

The first HD I created was for presenting professional development on how to use ThingLink in the classroom. Then I created a HD for a presentation I'm making to our district administrative team--how cool that they can see how these work in the classroom!

What is a HyperDoc?  According to the authors,

"... innovative ways to engage students and package digital lessons on a Google Doc. The HyperDoc Handbook is a practical reference guide for all K-12 educators looking to transform their teaching into blended learning environments."

If you get a chance, I highly recommend the book and the online class--the 2nd cohort will be starting later in the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment